Regional Clerical Float
req # 120616 Location Vero Beach South, Florida Facilities CC Indian River Professional Area Administrative and Business Professionals Department 3972 Admitting And Registration-Cleveland Clinic Florida Jobcode 000565 Schedule Full Time Shift 9:00am-5:30am
Job DetailsCoordinates all support and clerical activities for department by providing support to internal clients while functioning as liaison with external clients.
- Coordinates various department activities by facilitating analysis and reporting information.
- Develops, maintains and distributes reports for schedules, budgets, staff , paid time off and patient information.
- Coordinates various activities and provides customer support to internal and external customers.
- Prepares, provides analysis and implements special studies and projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- CRCS certification (or equivalent) is required. Candidate must obtain within 6 months from hire date if not currently acquired. Certification must be renewed every 3 years and remain in active status for continuity of job eligibility.
Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum of five years office experience.
- Minimum five years experience coordinating and assisting with management functions and special projects.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, word processing and database software.
- Manual dexterity sufficiently to operate CRT and other basic office equipment.
- Occasional lifting or carrying of up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.