req # 126293 Location Stow, Ohio Facilities Health and Wellness Stow Professional Area Administrative and Business Professionals Department 9540 Lifestyles-Cleveland Clinic Akron General Jobcode AK0085 Schedule Part Time Shift 5:00am-10:30pm
Job DetailsThe Attendant, Operations is responsible for the member entry process, point of sale functions, information dissemination, incoming telephone calls, and completing all cleaning assignments in a timely and high quality manner. The Attendant, Operations is responsible for at all times providing the highest quality of service, exhibiting excellent customer service skills, and greeting all members and guests.
- Greets by name and clears all members for club entry.
- Maintains current information on all club programs, services and activities and promotes regularly.
- Handles incoming telephone calls, takes accurate messages and distributes appropriately.
- Registers members and guests for appropriate programs according to established procedures.
- Carries out all point of sale transactions according to established procedures.
- Registers all guests and makes sure all paper work is completed in full.
- Adheres to all cash drawer policies and procedures.
- Washes, dries, folds, distributes and collects soiled towels as needed into the Lifestyles locker rooms.
- Keeps supply of paper and soap products stocked for member and guest use at all times.
- Completes any daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning assignments within their designated area.
- Keeps an accurate inventory of supplies and notifies supervisor when additional supplies are needed.
- Cleans and inspects equipment (e.g. washers and dryers).
- Reports any necessary facility or equipment repairs to the supervisor and/or maintenance department.
- Follows system and department policies and procedures with special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality, dress code and display of ID badge, and safety.
- Completes mandatory education and training in order to maintain organization and department specific competencies and requirements. Maintains applicable certification/licensure.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or the equivalent preferred.
- BLS preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Ability to multi task and work rapidly to meet deadlines. Ability to work variable hours required. Basic computer proficiency required.
- Customer service housekeeping service health club experience preferred.
- Typical physical demands include ability to perform the job while standing, reaching, stretching, stooping, and sitting for prolonged times;
- manual dexterity sufficient to perform computer, laundry and locker room functions of the job;
- ability to lift up to 20 lbs. while walking, stooping, bending and reaching.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required