System Analyst II
Job DetailsCompletes routine support and designated project assignments. Provides input to develop solutions. Assists with project documentation; operational and business objectives, best technology capabilities, task level resource requirements, task plans and general communications.
- Completes departmental projects and ongoing application support.
- Assists with scope and task plan development.
- Provides input to resource requirement development.
- Supports development of information system requirements.
- Develops process flow charts and reports on project status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- For Information Technology Division caregivers, ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
- Offset: High School Diploma / GED or equivalent and more than 3 years of experience.
Required to know and have experience working in SQL - Manager Studio and knowledge of reporting services.
Required to have experience with Business Intelligence Studio with the ability to create SSIS packages
A working knowledge of Verint - WFM, Speech Analytics, Call Recording and Screen Recording technologies - preferred.
A working knowledge of Cisco UCCE and CUIC, creating reports, building dashboards and Finesse desktop gadgets - preferred.
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech, mobility sufficient to attend meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The position must be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: Analyst, System Analyst, Call Center, Access to Care, Appointment Center, SSIS, Verint, Speech Analytics, Call Recording, Screen Recording, Desktop