Sales & Marketing Manager Events Center
req # 136955 Location Las Vegas, Nevada Facilities CC Lou Ruvo Ctr For Brain Hlth Professional Area Administrative and Business Professionals Department 4961 Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health Cleveland-Neurological Institute Jobcode T99117 Schedule Full Time Shift 9:00am-5:00am
Job DetailsThis position is located at Cleveland Clinic Las Vegas. Candidate must be able to work onsite. Manages all aspects of small projects or phases of larger projects. Coordinates the activities of a project team under the direction of a Project Manager level III or IV. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Manages all aspects of small projects or phases of larger projects.
- Coordinates the activities of a project team under the direction of a Project Manager level III or IV.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements and implements change.
- Meets financial objectives by participating in developing forecasting requirements.
- Participates in preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyzes variances and initiates corrective actions.
- Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Effective relationship building skills are required.
- Minimum of three years of experience coordinating projects.
- Offset: Associate’s degree and five years of experience.
- Offset: Master’s degree and two years of experience.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk to various locations throughout the health system to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person.
- Must have own transportation to travel to multiple sites.