Nursing Operations ManagerDover, Ohio, United States
STATUS: Full-Time (RF Status 72/Hours Pay Period)
DAY/SHIFT/HRS: 7p-7a; Weekend Rotation Varies
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Nursing Operations Manager identifies and ensures appropriate placement, facilitation and expedition of all patient flow transactions, including direct and emergency patient admissions and transfers, in accordance with established clinical standards and knowledge of disease entities.
- Identifies and ensures appropriate placement, facilitation and expedition of all patient flow transactions, including direct and emergency patient admissions and transfers, in accordance with established clinical standards and knowledge of disease entities.
- Addresses significant patient issues and staffing needs throughout the house and makes modifications to ensure equitable staffing arrangements throughout the hospital.
- Communicates changes with relevant leaders.
- Manages the patient experience trans-organizationally to optimize all resources to ensure a safe and efficient environment.
- Other duties as assigned
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work inherent in the job.
- BSN from an accredited school of professional nursing required
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart Association (AHA)
- Minimum of three years of experience in an acute care setting.
- One year of management experience preferred
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities