Temporary Student Worker
req # 121350 Location Cleveland, Ohio Facilities Cleveland Clinic Main Campus Professional Area Student Opportunities Department 2055 Outcomes Research-Anesthesiology Institute Jobcode W02000 Schedule Full Time Shift 8:00am-5:00pm
Job DetailsAssists with administrative, clerical, patient service or operational support duties.
- Assists with administrative, clerical, patient service or operational support duties.
- Maintains equipment, files, databases and follows all department procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in performance improvement activities or meetings and recommends actions to improve results.
- Assists with patient service functions when trained and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Some positions may require additional education or training.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- May require critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Experience required will vary by assigned department and position.
- Requires occasional computer entry, sitting, standing and walking to attend meetings.
- Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.