Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Aug 01, 2014
Location: Weston, FL
Hospital: Florida Weston Non-Exempt
Facility: Weston Family Health Center
Professional Area: Admin & Clerical
Job Code: 000668
Pay Grade: 9
Schedule: Full Time
- 2 years experience preferred
This position supports clinic operations by direct involvement with the physician(s) and nurse(s) of a respective department. Daily duties include answering the phone, triaging calls, scheduling appointments, scheduling diagnostic testing and/or surgical procedures, obtaining referral/authorizations, maintaining physician calendar and other administrative duties.
A. Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Some college or technical training.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology gained through experience or formal course work
3. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
4. Basic arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage)
5. Strong computer skills, working knowledge of (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, e-mail software).
6. Typing competency with the ability to format, spell, punctuate, edit, and proofread typed copy.
7. Ability to transcribe dictated correspondence if needed.
8. Must have good organizational skill to perform multiple activities.
B. Required Length and Type of Experience
1. Minimum two (2) years medical office experience and/or a minimum two years medical insurance experience.