Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Aug 06, 2014
Location: Cleveland, OH
Hospital: Main Campus Exempt
Facility: Parker Building
Professional Area: Finance/IT
Department: Itd Hr/Payroll Systems
Job Code: T31033
Pay Grade: 16
Schedule: Full Time
* Participates in feasibility analysis, estimating, planning, designing, developing, prototyping, implementing, quality assurance evaluation and modification of automated systems.
* Defines training requirements and assists with automated systems training.
* Recommends solutions to enhance system functionality.
* Responsible for routine support and designated department project assignments and small system implementation.
* Provides input to solution development efforts.
* Assists or completes assignments as directed.
* Maintains schedules and tracks information system resources for assigned projects.
* Reports on project time-lines and documents performance.
* Develops work products, documentation of operational and business objectives, best technology capabilities and task level resource requirements.Maintains project task plans, documentation and communications.
* Other duties as assigned.
* The primary focus for this position is system administration for the Infor (Lawson) integrated Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, and Human Capital Management system.
* Knowledge of the Infor (Lawson) system architecture and product suite.
* Experience in scripting is required; Perl is preferred.
* Experience in UNIX operating system.
* Desirable skills and competencies include analytical thinking, attention to detail, collaboration and teamwork.
* Experience is healthcare organizations and ERP systems is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
* Additional experience may offset the degree requirement.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK:
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills are required. Excellent at problem solving and relationship building.
* Minimum of five (5) years experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer. Requires normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech. Mobility sufficient to attend meetings. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. The position must be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
KEYWORD: Perl, ERP, Infor, Lawson, UNIX *HC
ERP , Non-Clinical , Finance/Information Systems-j2w , QA , Quality , Technology , Operations , Finance , Information Systems , SAP , Quality Assurance , System Administrator , Systems Analyst , Payroll , Supply , Supply Chain , Supply Chain Manager , Unix