Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Jul 22, 2014
Location: Weston, FL
Hospital: Florida Weston Non-Exempt
Facility: Weston Family Health Center
Professional Area: Allied Health
Department: Physical Therapy
Job Code: 000796
Pay Grade: 18
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Evening Rotation
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- 1 year clinical experience preferred
A Physical Therapist is responsible for patient evaluation and the application of a wide variety of therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with functional limitations, impairments and disorders.
A. Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bachelor and/or Master of Doctoral Degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
B. Required Length and Type of Experience
Internship experience required.
C. Required Licensure, Certification or Registry
Possess license in the State of Florida and an American Heart Association BLS certification.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interprets plans and supervises patient treatments in accordance with the physician referral, ensuring the care, safety and well being of the patient.
2. Plans and supervises patient treatment in accordance with the physician's referral, continually reviewing and evaluating the patient's response or lack thereof to treatment.
3. Makes recommendations to the physician relative to the need to continue or discontinue physical therapy treatment.
4. Provides appropriate documentation of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
5. Responsible for the maintenance and care of all equipment and apparatus.
6. Responsible for the economical use of supplies, linens and utilities; as well as, maintaining the order and cleanliness of the department.
7. Provides appropriate billing of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
8. Assists in on-the-job training of all ancillary personnel.
9. Observes all clinic/hospital rules relative to care and treatment of patients.
10. Must have a working knowledge of age considerations in dealing with patient care.