Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Feb 12, 2014
Location: Abu Dhabi
Hospital: Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Facility: Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Department: Anatomical Pathology, Department Of
Job Code: 1030
Consultant opportunities will be available in these specialties of Laboratory Medicine/Pathology: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
This is a physician position and is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills within the Laboratory specialty at CCAD. This position treats patients directly and/or may make referrals to different members of the health care professional team at CCAD.
· Monitors care to patients at CCAD within the Laboratory specialty
· Analyzes records, reports and test results to diagnose patient’s medical condition
· Interacts with patient to gather additional history and information about medical condition
· Explains procedures and discusses test results or prescribed treatments with patient
· Evaluates patient and records applicable notes about patient’s condition for purposes of serving as a record of treatment and/or making a possible referral to another member of the health care professional team
· Liaises with other medical and non-medical staff at CCAD to ensure quality patient treatment
· For physicians from Tier 1 countries, a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience is required
· For physicians from Tier 2 countries, a minimum of eight (8) years full-time employment by a World Health Organization (WHO) listed medical school or a fully JCI, Canadian or Australian accredited hospital is required
· Demonstrated expertise in specialty practice area
· Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills with patients, staff and other physicians
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and staff
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive data at all times
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTSBoard CertificationCurrent national medical license or equivalent is required
For details on the Professional Qualification Requirements set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi, please click here, and refer to pages 13-19 of the document.
To learn more about this opportunity, view a message from the Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Institute chairman, Dr. Imran Mirza.