Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Physician-to-physician medical record access:
Medical record system for physicians in private practice:
Find phone numbers and email addresses for Cleveland Clinic Online Services:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Nov 12, 2014
Location: Weston, FL
Hospital: Florida Weston Non-Exempt
Facility: Weston Family Health Center
Professional Area: Admin & Clerical
Department: Weston Reimbursement
Job Code: 000753
Pay Grade: 14
To abstract surgical and procedural reports/records and assign true and accurate CPT, ICD-9-CM, HCPCS and modifiers in accordance with AMA and government coding guidelines and principles in a compliant manner.
A. Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. College degree of technical training preferred.
2. CPC and/or CCS-P, RHIA or RHIT certification required
3. Extensive CPT & ICD-9-CM training or experience.
4. Knowledge of HCFA and Medicare regulations.
5. Knowledge of finance/accounting/billing.
6. Knowledge of clinical and medical terminology.
7. Anatomy/physiology course or related experience in order to classify proper procedure codes and communicate with physicians and staff.
Analytical skills developed through formal education or experience with medical practice or other health care organizations
B. Required Length and Type of Experience
1. Minimum of two years of multi-specialty, preferably surgical, coding experience with CPT/ICD-9-CM /HCPCS/modifier coding for physician, professional charges.
2. Minimum of two years in Anatomy and Physiology knowledge and medical terminology from a training/college program.
3. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).
4. SMS or other equivalent billing software knowledge.
5. Claims Manager, or other coding editing software experience helpful.
C. Required Licensure, Certification or Registry
CPC, CCS-P, RHIT, RHIA
Administrative , Non-Clinical , Clerical/Administrative Support-j2w , Medical , Healthcare , Administrative Assistant , Clerical , Physiology , Surgery , Medical Coding , Medicare , Insurance , Claims