Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Date: Apr 10, 2014
Location: Weston, FL
Hospital: Florida Weston Exempt
Facility: Weston Family Health Center
Professional Area: Advanced Practice
Job Code: S0144F
Pay Grade: 26
Shift: 10-Hour Shifts
Works under the supervision of the anesthesiologist performing pre-anesthetic evaluation of patients; writes appropriate notes in chart, orders appropriate laboratory work, and evaluates laboratory work. Administers anesthesia according to commonly accepted standards of the AANA and FANA. Has appropriate knowledge of anesthesia equipment, follows standard medical practice in the induction maintenance and emergences of anesthesia. The ability to communicate with staff physicians, peers and other departments within the facility. Interpersonal skills to work with peers on a close unit and also with patients and patient’s family.
A. Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist Program
2. Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of infection control practices.
4. Cognizant of the physical and general characteristics of the various age related groups.
B. Required Length and Type of Experience
1. One year Critical Care Nursing
C. Required Licensure, Certification or Registry
1. Current Florida Nurse Anesthetist License
2. Current Certification as a Nurse Anesthetist in Florida
3. Current ACLS Certification
4. Current BLS Certification