Securely connects you to portions of your medical record:
Online second opinions from top specialists:
Securely request a copy of your Images Studies from our Images Library:
Enter the first letters of a doctor's last name.
Use filters to find the right specialist.
Use filters to find a doctor in a particular department.
Use filters to find any doctor at a particular facility.
Use filters to find a family doctor, internist or pediatrician.
Use filters to find a primary care pediatrician or pediatric specialist.
Print a directory listing of all physicians for each institute.
Cleveland Clinic Student Experience provides internship and co-op opportunities to currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students. This exciting opportunity will offer highly motivated candidates the possibility to explore potential careers in the healthcare industry at Cleveland Clinic.
We are always looking for enthusiastic candidates who are passionate about quality and can excel in a dynamic team environment. Your Student Experience will provide hands-on knowledge and understanding in your field of choice. We invite you to discover an opportunity that will complement your academic studies and enhance your professional development.
An internship is a minimum of one quarter, semester or summer term and is a paid or unpaid assignment to a department or institute at Cleveland Clinic.
A co-op is a paid or unpaid academic opportunity for undergraduate or graduate students that alternates full-time classroom study with full-time practical experience in a position related to the student’s major.
Join us and experience firsthand what makes Cleveland Clinic a world class organization. If you are interested in applying to Cleveland Clinic Student Experience, please apply now.
Please visit the links below for information on opportunities for the following areas:
1. If you are interested in High School Opportunities, please visit http://www.clevelandclinic.org/civiceducation.
2. If you are interested in an opportunity in a clinical setting as part of a curriculum requirement please email email@example.com or call 216.444.4018
3. If you are interested in Research opportunities, please visit http://www.lerner.ccf.org/education/undergrad.
4. If you are interested in Biomedical Engineering opportunities, please visit http://www.lerner.ccf.org/bme/education.
5. If you are interested in Pharmacy opportunities, Please visit http://my.clevelandclinic.org/pharmacy/education/summerinternships.aspx.
6. If you are interested in Volunteer opportunities, please visit http://my.clevelandclinic.org/about-cleveland-clinic/volunteer-services/default.aspx or call 216.445.6986 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 56986.
For additional information on opportunities at Cleveland Clinic, please submit your email request to: StudentExperience@ccf.org.